6 Reasons to watch #Padman

With this, my movie weekend comes to an end ! Here is a quick review so that I don’t get too busy or lazy to put it up.  6. Innocence The movie is shot in a village scene obviously where 97% people are shown to be excessively conservative and the rest 3% slightly open headed….